Barclay Farm Swim Club is currently interviewing Lead Swim Club and Pool Manager Candidates for the 2017 season.
BFSC is a small Cherry Hill club with a big attitude. We know we are the best and are just waiting for the rest of the community to realize it. We need a Leader to assist us in ushering in that change, someone that is willing to challenge the status quo and help Barclay succeed as the Number One Summer Fun destination in Cherry Hill. This is the perfect position for an engaging educator looking to augment their salary.
This is for a long term relationship… we are tired of swiping right or left. We are willing to train and work with the right candidate.
Must have a current Certified Pool Operator (CPO) license or willing to acquire one before July 2017. Duties to include but not limited to…
- Maintaining proper chemical levels
- Setting a high expectation of overall cleanliness and appearance for the facility
- Perform as the main facility usage coordinator for on-site member / guests parties with compliance of our club rules.
- An understanding of scheduling and that employees are capable of working for their pay.
- Knowledge of landscaping tools and the mentoring of staff in their use when needed.
- Knowledge of Camden County Health Department Codes and expectations.
- Coordination and ordering of all facility supplies and needs.
- Bi Weekly Time sheets completed with accuracy and delivered on time to board.
- Willing to be Julie the Cruise Director for the clubs annual 4th of July kid activities. Parents will entertain themselves, trust me.
- Other duties and responsibilities as discussed with pool board.
Must show examples of progressive pool management experience at previous positions.
Must be prepared to take on light technology and social media responsibilities.
Lead is responsible for the CLEAN and SAFE operation of the swim club facility and enforcement of the club rules and policies, with full confidence and backing from the board members.
Will have responsibility to supervise, mentor and train all assigned pool staff.
A current CPR/First Aid Required. A nice to have would be a Lifeguard Instructor Certification.
Required that this person be a positive and enthusiastic participant in Member and Guest relations. You are often the first contact a prospective member connects with, make it a successful contact.
Hourly Rate or Salary will be based on based on experience and enthusiasm.
Start date is limited hours on weekends May 13th to May 22nd. Pool Opens May 22 till Sept 4.
Hours per week are negotiable, but no less than 32hrs per week onsite is acceptable. Unpaid vacation time is also negotiable.. we get it, its summer.
Interested applicants should email club president, Damien Woods at email@example.com