Barclay Farm Swim Club is currently interviewing candidates for a Dive Team Head Coach for the 2018 season.
Barclay Farm Swim Club (BFSC) is looking for a Dive Team Head Coach for a fun and competitive environment. BFSC has a long tradition of diving excellence and is looking for a coach to embrace their key position.
The Dive Team Head Coach responsibilities and expectations are:
- Work with divers of all levels and abilities (ages 6 t0 18)
- Develop and lead all dive practices with a focus on form and technique for 1M and 3M heights
- Serve as judge at SJDA meets
- Identify individual diver goals and track advancements and accomplishments
- Supervise, mentor and train any assistant team staff
- Promote and recruit divers to the program at BFSC
- Communications with dive team leadership, parents, divers and other league officials/coaches
- Prior head coaching and/or assistant coaching experience
- Experience partnering and leading children in learning how to dive
- Strong competitive diving background
- Understanding of rules and regulations for summer diving (SJ Diving Association)
- Set high expectations for teamwork, sportsmanship and most importantly a culture of fun
- Strong communication skills including clarity and timeliness using meetings, social media, and TeamSnap apps
If interested in the Head Dive Coach position, please email email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org