Camp Barclay 2020 starts Monday, June 22nd
Please have your child’s FIRST and LAST names on everything! Also- It is super helpful to make sure your child’s camp bag is big enough to fit all of his or her belongings.
Suggestions for things to bring everyday:
- Water!!! (VERY IMPORTANT!)
- a towel
- sunscreen (This should be left at camp)
- bug spray
- change of clothes (optional)
- lunch (this can be placed in the refrigerator, so feel free to pack yogurts, cheese sticks etc)
- Money for the Snack Bar (Optional… but very popular)
- Enough healthy snacks for busy kids who are burning a lot of calories.
On rainy and stormy days you might want to add a coloring book and/or personal reading book for your child.
Please note: if you choose to pack your child’s electronic devices, please be aware it is at your own risk. We are not responsible for lost/stolen/damaged property.
Camp Contact Information:
Katie Foley – Camp Director
79 Winding Way Rd Stratford, NJ 08084
Phone Number: 856-534-6158