2020 Camp Registration is now available!
COVID 19 UPDATE:
Please refer below to the frequently asked questions and the changes we are making to some of our policies due to COVID 19:
Camp Barclay is still planning on opening on Monday, June 22nd, as long as the state allows us to. We are still unsure of the exact restrictions and regulations that will be put in place~ but we are preparing to implement those changes at the start of camp. We are asking those who are planning on attending our camp to turn in their child’s/children’s paperwork as soon as possible. The $200 deposit does NOT need to be submitted until we know for sure that we will definitely be able to provide camp for the 2020 season. Due to the closure of other local camps we are seeing an increase of inquiries. In the case that the state limits the number of campers Camp Barclay can host, we will be selecting new campers based on a “first come first serve” basis. Returning campers will be automatically grandfathered into the 2020 camp season, if they wish to attend camp. Our camp already has many positive attributes that fits well with many of the general social distancing obstacles and COVID 19 precautions.
- We do not provide bussing of any type. Parents/ guardians are responsible for transportation to and from camp. We also do not take any field trips.
- Our “Camp Site”- We do not have any “indoor spaces”. We do not have an “art cabin” a “science room” or a “dining hall”. Our kids play outside, swim, eat lunch, and complete all crafts and activities in the fresh air.
- Our Attendance Policy- We have not in the past, charged for days that your camper missed camp- even when you originally planned to attend. This is more important now than ever! We do not want anyone to feel pressured to send sick kids to camp because “you had to pay for the day anyway.” You will not be charged for those missed days. We do ask for you to complete a “camper schedule”, but that is so we can plan activities and staff accordingly.
If you have any further questions about the 2020 Camp season please feel free to email/ text/ call Katie Foley. (856-534-6158/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for 2020 are now being accepted.
Camp Dates: Camp will run from June 22, 2020 until Aug 14, 2020. **
A Full Pool Membership is NOT required for Participation. A “Camper- Only Membership” is available. Please refer to the “2020 Pricing Guide” for rates and discount opportunities.
Please send paperwork to Katie Foley through:
• via email to email@example.com
• via postal service to Camp Barclay, c/o Katie Foley, 79 Winding Way Rd. Stratford, NJ 08084
Camp expenses are eligible for reimbursement through Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, by referencing the BFAT Tax ID / EIN: 46-0554705.
Campers will enjoy a wide range of activities including:
• Swimming and diving
• Arts and Crafts
• Singing and Dancing
• Science Projects
• Water safety
• Volleyball, kickball, basketball and soccer
• Swimming and diving lessons (separate registration required)
• Swim team training squad (separate registration required)
• Swimming and diving teams (separate registration required)
• And much, much more!
** We pride ourselves on providing you and your family with reliable, affordable, and flexible childcare. Please feel free to reach out to Katie Foley with any questions you may have. She is here to be your personal assistant when planning your child’s summer and she is happy to help.**
Call or text: 856-534-6158 or Email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org