BFSC COVID-19 Information
Procedures and Rules
• All members will enter and exit through the main gate to be checked in and checked out.
• Members and guest must wear a mask for temperature screen and check in process.
• All members are encouraged to wear masks when interacting with others and when social distancing is not possible.
• Prior to entering, all will be given a thermal temperature scan. Those with a reading of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter and will be asked to self-monitor their health to ensure there are no COVID-19 symptoms before returning. Staff will also be temperature checked before each shift.
• Members who choose to use seating provided by BFSC will be required to wipe down chairs and surfaces after use. Wipes will be provided and available onsite.
• If the pool is cleared for thunderstorms, members will be required to wait in their cars until the weather has cleared. Those who walk or ride a bike may seek cover under the snack bar or clubhouse pavilion.
• We will NOT have a lost and found this year. Items left behind at the end of the day will be discarded. Please be mindful of your belongings.
• There will be NO sharing of toys. Any water toy brought into the pool grounds must be taken home that day.
• No use of the swim team kickboards or other equipment.
• Please feel free to bring your own recreation equipment (basketballs, wiffle balls and bats, tennis balls, soccer balls, etc.) We will not be lending these out as we have in the past.
• Children under the age of 10 must be supervised both in and out of the water by a parent or guardian.
• Picnic tables and high-touch areas will be disinfected throughout the day.
• Members not following the rules will be asked to leave.
• Parents are responsible for their children at the club with or without a parent present.
SNACK BAR/WATER FOUNTAIN:
• The snack bar will be opened at the top of every hour for the purchase of grab and go snacks and drinks. (Managers will make a reminder announcement)
• We encourage members not to share food with non-family members.
• Tables under the snack bar pavilion will be available for use and should be wiped clean after each use.
• Water fountain will be inactive and off limits.
• Foot coverings are required in all restrooms and shower areas
• Hand washing is expected and strongly encouraged.
• Showers will remain available and foot coverings are mandatory.
As new information continues to arise related to the impact of COVID-19 in our region, we are constantly examining our protocols and making changes and updates as we deem them necessary. As a result, we have decided to temporarily suspend our guest policy. No guests will be admitted to the swim club until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may present.
Guests are permitted at BFSC again, see BarclayFarm.org for specific information.