We are posting this because we are having a NEW EVENT this year – next week on Tuesday, April 25th.
It will be an opportunity to register for swim & dive – take a peek at the BFSC spirit wear with samples and images – ORDER your gear before the season even starts – AND give 15% back to the BF Aquatics Team.
The idea is to start at RockHill in Cherry Hill on route 70. We will have forms, gear, and samples there for you to check out and order. Any order placed between their opening to closing hours (10:30-9:00) mentioning BF Aquatics Team will give us 15% back. It can be a DINE IN – TAKE-OUT – or DELIVERY order. Just mention the team and we will earn some cash.
Because there are a ton of sports and other conflicts this time of year – someone will be there between 4:30-8:00 with samples and forms for registration.
D&Q will also give you 20% off all practice suits and 50% off all gear that night. Our team suits are IN so that would be a great opportunity to fill your bellies and then shop!
Mandy & the Aquatics Team Thank you all so much for your support!!
Final Starts at 8:08 PM tonight
Team Burlington Co-NJ
1) Kyle Worrell 17 2) Tommy Schurer 17
3) Reid Greer 17 4) Kevin Gillooly 17
Event #208 Men 400 Yard Medley Relay
Lane 1, Team Burlington Co-NJ, Prelim 3:27.02
Heat 1 B – Final
Follow the link below
Winter is almost over and it’s time to start thinking about summer!
Let’s bring everyone back together for a night of fun, food, drinks and a little bit of fundraising. Join us at Kaminski’s on Monday, March 6th from 7:00-9:00 PM.
This is a great opportunity to reconnect with members and to bring along friends who may be thinking of joining the club, so spread the word.
The event includes a dinner buffet and open bar (wine, domestic beer and well drinks).
Tickets are only $20 per person and can be purchased online using the link below.
Hope to see you all there!
Hello Barclay Farm Members,
We hope you all enjoyed the holidays! Winter may be in full swing but we’ve been busy preparing for what we hope is another great summer at Barclay Farm Swim Club. There are several updates that we wanted to share with all of you.
First, we are planning a casual adult get together/fundraiser at Kaminski’s on Monday, March 6th from 7:00-9:00 pm. Please mark your calendars and look for additional details under a separate email. We hope you’ll all be able to join us for food, drinks, and some fun.
In preparation for the summer season, we’re happy to announce that we have hired a new pool manager for the 2017 season. Michael DiStefano joins us with fantastic experience, having served as pool manager for a combined 16 years at Erlton and most recently Woodcrest. We look forward to providing an opportunity for Mike to meet our membership in advance of Memorial Day so you can all welcome him to the Barclay Family.
For parents of swim team members, I want to make sure you are all aware that we are starting a Spring Warm-Up program for our swimmers this year. The sessions will take place at the brand new Next Level Aquatic Center in Voorhees from 6:00-7:00 pm on Sundays beginning March 19th. We’ve already received a great response from many of you and are excited that our coaches will be actively involved with our swimmers before the swim season officially begins on May 30th. If you are interested, please text or e-mail Mandy Baker 609-230-5112 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have also kicked off our membership development and camp enrollment efforts. Should you have any questions or would like to assist in our efforts, please reach out to me directly (email@example.com).
Remember, while we are putting significant efforts around the development of our membership base, there is no better advertising than the word of mouth from our member families. Spread the word, tell your friends and neighbors to join you at Barclay this summer.
Lastly, we will begin sending out invoices for the 2017 season via email this month. Please keep an eye out for them in the coming weeks. As always, timely payment is always appreciated.
I hope to see you all on March 6th!
Good morning everyone,
It’s that time of year again where the final pool closing preperations are required. We would rather not do this alone, so we are asking you to join us this Saturday, 9 – 12 to complete a short list of tasks. Any help provided will be greatly appreciated.
List of remaining tasks
– Snack bar roof needs to be cleaned off
– Big tent needs to be cleaned and stored in the snack bar
– The last counter under the pavilion needs to come down and stored in the snack bar
– All roll up shades around the snack bar pavilion need to come down and stored in the snack bar
– The TVs in the office need to be stored at someone’s house
– All banners/signage need to come down and stored in the office
– All privacy screening needs to come down and stored in the attic
– Miscellaneous items on the porch need to be stored or thrown out
– Swim closet fridge needs to be emptied, cleaned and unplugged
– The backwash barrels need to be emptied and stored behind the pump house
– The diving boards need to come down and stored in the snack bar
– The lifeguard stands need to be disassembled and stored in the women’s room (partially done)
– The hoses need to be drained and stored
– Winterize pressure washer — drain fuel and make sure no water is inside it
– Wrap the diving board fulcrums in plastic
The Board at BFSC
Barclay Farm Swim Club is currently interviewing Lead Swim Club and Pool Manager Candidates for the 2017 season.
BFSC is a small Cherry Hill club with a big attitude. We know we are the best and are just waiting for the rest of the community to realize it. We need a Leader to assist us in ushering in that change, someone that is willing to challenge the status quo and help Barclay succeed as the Number One Summer Fun destination in Cherry Hill. This is the perfect position for an engaging educator looking to augment their salary.
This is for a long term relationship… we are tired of swiping right or left. We are willing to train and work with the right candidate.
Must have a current Certified Pool Operator (CPO) license or willing to acquire one before July 2017. Duties to include but not limited to…
- Maintaining proper chemical levels
- Setting a high expectation of overall cleanliness and appearance for the facility
- Perform as the main facility usage coordinator for on-site member / guests parties with compliance of our club rules.
- An understanding of scheduling and that employees are capable of working for their pay.
- Knowledge of landscaping tools and the mentoring of staff in their use when needed.
- Knowledge of Camden County Health Department Codes and expectations.
- Coordination and ordering of all facility supplies and needs.
- Bi Weekly Time sheets completed with accuracy and delivered on time to board.
- Willing to be Julie the Cruise Director for the clubs annual 4th of July kid activities. Parents will entertain themselves, trust me.
- Other duties and responsibilities as discussed with pool board.
Must show examples of progressive pool management experience at previous positions.
Must be prepared to take on light technology and social media responsibilities.
Lead is responsible for the CLEAN and SAFE operation of the swim club facility and enforcement of the club rules and policies, with full confidence and backing from the board members.
Will have responsibility to supervise, mentor and train all assigned pool staff.
A current CPR/First Aid Required. A nice to have would be a Lifeguard Instructor Certification.
Required that this person be a positive and enthusiastic participant in Member and Guest relations. You are often the first contact a prospective member connects with, make it a successful contact.
Hourly Rate or Salary will be based on based on experience and enthusiasm.
Start date is limited hours on weekends May 13th to May 22nd. Pool Opens May 22 till Sept 4.
Hours per week are negotiable, but no less than 32hrs per week onsite is acceptable. Unpaid vacation time is also negotiable.. we get it, its summer.
Interested applicants should email club president, Damien Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check your e-mail inboxes. We are looking for your honest feedback in a short member survey. Please help us make next summer even better!
The Board at BFSC
Good morning members,
Having trouble saying goodbye to the summer? Need a relaxing family-friendly night after back-to-school week?
Join us for a special showing of “The Sandlot” on the grounds at Barclay Farm Swim Club on Saturday, 9/10.
This event is free & open to all member families. Bring a blanket or a chair. We’ll supply some non-alcoholic refreshments and the entertainment.
You’re also welcome to bring your favorite movie theater snacks.
Gate opens at 7:30 pm with showtime beginning at 8:00 pm.
*Please note that the pool will be closed, so there will be no swimming.
The Board at BFSC
Spread the word.