There are just 47 days until the “real” start to summer — Opening Day at BFSC.
Our first Clean Up / Fix Up will be Saturday, April 20th from 8 AM-4 PM.
We’ll be joined by students and alumni of Saint Joseph’s University who are participating in Global Community Day.
Come help make the most of their help in tackling a number of projects.
We will be doing physical work including, but not limited to:
- Digging up, relocating and reinstalling a 14â€™ wide, 6â€™ high chain link gate.
- Preparing floors of changing rooms for painting.
- Raking and hauling leaves and sticks.
- Planting flower beds.
- Raking and spreading river pebbles.
- Painting parking lot lines.
- Cleaning and painting the shuffleboard court.
- Thoroughly cleaning the Snack Bar kitchen.
- Grinding off rust, priming and painting two lifeguard stands.
Don’t see the project you wanted to do? That’s okay — contact a Board Member to volunteer.